New elements in our Zumba Fitness classes
Starting this November, we will be introducing new elements in our fun and energetic Zumba fitness classes. After 10 minutes of upbeat warm-up, we will alternate burst routines (high intensity interval tracks) with toning ones (using toning sticks to add body-sculpting), and finish with core & glutes routine before we will cool-down to an uplifting song.
Come ready to sweat and prepare to leave energized and feeling strong!
TONING STICKS - As mentioned above, we will be using toning sticks for some part of the class. Please bring your own or contact me if you'd like to buy 1 or 2.5 pound Zumba toning sticks. I'm currently selling 4 boxes of each that I've got in stock for a discounted price of £5 each box. (like new condition) They sound like maracas when you shake them :-)
Note: You are still welcome to take part in this class if you prefer not to use toning sticks (or if you forget to bring them :-). The body-sculpting exercises will stick work by creating mind to muscle connection and tightening the targeted muscle.
Zumba Gold classes
Join our popular Gold classes in Stroud or Painswick.
Dance at your own pace to uplifting songs not only in many latin-american rhythms (salsa, cha-cha, merengue, calypso...) but also in other styles like disco, swing, flamenco, bollywood, jive and many more.
All of the morning classes are almost at full capacity due to the 14 participants limit we had to introduce in the current Covid-19 measures, we have spaces available at the evening Wednesday class in Cainscross.
Please get in touch if you'd like to come along, have fun and leave feeling energised.
Don't forget our online Zumba fitness and Gold videos if you're not ready or unable to exercise with us in class.
Exciting news! Zumba classes in Stroud and Painswick are now fully reopened, following safety measures outlined below.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
1. There will be a limit of 14 participants per class and therefore everyone must pre-book their place and pay online via this website or WIX mobile app. I'm very happy to help you with setting up if you are unsure, so please contact me. Once set up, it's quite straight forward. You will be able to also cancel or reschedule your booking there, if you are unable to attend. If the class is fully booked please contact me. If there will be more than 7 people on the waiting list, I'm happy to run an additional class that day. (childcare permitting). The booking service is available now click here.
2. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and follow the guidelines of the NHS found here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/. I understand that not everyone will be able to return to classes just yet, so please only book when you feel ready and safe to do so. If you have been affected financially in the lockdown but would like to return, please contact me as I'm sure we can work something out :-). The Gold class in Stroud will now cost £5.50 per 50 minute class as discussed prior to lockdown. I offer a discount to anyone who comes to two or more classes in the same week, please contact me for details. Unfortunately while we are limiting numbers for each class, I am unable to offer the loyalty cards.
3. The last zoom live class will run on 23rd of July. However I will continue the online video renting and subscription for those who benefit from it, for now. Please contact me if you need help with cancelling your monthly online subscription or if you are interested in getting a special price for keeping online subscription as well as coming to actual classes. Depending on childcare, I might not be able to record new sessions weekly but I have a database of 15 recorded zumba sets and I will be alternating them weekly.
4. I will arrive in the studio before each class well in advance to clean all surfaces. Alcohol gels will be provided. The studio windows will be kept open to allow for good air circulation. I will open doors 15 minutes before each class to allow you to come into studio without needing to touch any door handles.
5. Please wear a face mask when coming into the studio and when leaving. We won't have masks on while exercising. Due to the windows being left open and it getting colder outside, you might want to consider wearing some layers. Please try to keep your personal belongings to a minimum, but do bring your own water bottle.
6. Please come straight into the studio. Whilst exercising please be aware of each other and try to minimise getting too close to others. I'll make my non-verbal cues on direction a bit stronger than usual to help with this. We need to refrain from using loud voices, singing and whooping to minimise any risks.
6. Try to minimise the use of the toilet facilities but they will be available and sanitized prior to each class.
7. I completely understand that you might want to catch up with your zumba friends and me at the start or at the end of the session. To keep social distancing rule, please try to catch up either in the car park or in the studio rather then in the waiting area or right outside the entrance areas. Also please remember that no more than 6 should mix.
8. That's all I can think of for now, i hope it doesn't sound like too many do's and don'ts but I am aware that the guidelines are there to keep us all safe and able to keep our classes running. I really hope that the class experience will still be a very enjoyable one. I personally cannot wait to dance with you again. :-)