Exciting news! Zumba classes in Britannia Dance studio in Stroud will be reopening fully from 3rd August, under the following safety measures.
1. There will be a limit of 14 participants per class and therefore everyone must pre-book their place and pay online via this website or WIX mobile app. I'm very happy to help you with setting up if you are unsure, so please contact me. Once set up, it's quite straight forward. You will be able to also cancel or reschedule your booking there, if you are unable to attend. If the class is fully booked please contact me. If there will be more than 7 people on the waiting list, I'm happy to run an additional class that day. (childcare permitting). The booking service is available now click here.
2. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and follow the guidelines of the NHS found here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/. I understand that not everyone will be able to return to classes just yet, so please only book when you feel ready and safe to do so. If you have been affected financially in the lockdown but would like to return, please contact me as I'm sure we can work something out :-). The Gold class in Stroud will now cost £5.50 per 50 minute class as discussed prior to lockdown. I offer a discount to anyone who comes to two or more classes in the same week, please contact me for details. Unfortunately while we are limiting numbers for each class, I am unable to offer the loyalty cards.
3. The last zoom live class will run on 23rd of July. However I will continue the online video renting and subscription for those who benefit from it, for now. Please contact me if you need help with cancelling your monthly online subscription or if you are interested in getting a special price for keeping online subscription as well as coming to actual classes. Depending on childcare, I might not be able to record new sessions weekly but I have a database of 15 recorded zumba sets and I will be alternating them weekly.
4. I will arrive in the studio before each class well in advance to clean all surfaces. Alcohol gels will be provided. The studio windows will be kept open to allow for good air circulation. I will open doors 15 minutes before each class to allow you to come into studio without needing to touch any door handles.
5. Please wear a face mask when coming into the studio and when leaving. We won't have masks on while exercising. Due to the windows being left open and it getting colder outside, you might want to consider wearing some layers. Please try to keep your personal belongings to a minimum, but do bring your own water bottle.
6. Please come straight into the studio. Whilst exercising please be aware of each other and try to minimise getting too close to others. I'll make my non-verbal cues on direction a bit stronger than usual to help with this. We need to refrain from using loud voices, singing and whooping to minimise any risks.
6. Try to minimise the use of the toilet facilities but they will be available and sanitized prior to each class.
7. I completely understand that you might want to catch up with your zumba friends and me at the start or at the end of the session. To keep social distancing rule, please try to catch up either in the car park or in the studio rather then in the waiting area or right outside the entrance areas. Also please remember that no more than 6 should mix.
8. That's all I can think of for now, i hope it doesn't sound like too many do's and don'ts but I am aware that the guidelines are there to keep us all safe and able to keep our classes running. I really hope that the class experience will still be a very enjoyable one. I personally cannot wait to dance with you again. :-)
Zumba Fitness is one of the most popular fun ways to get fit and is suitable for anyone looking for an energetic workout. You will enjoy various Latin and international based rhythms while burning plenty of calories. Above all Zumba classes with Martina are sure to keep you interested, exhilirate you, make you smile and get you fit. You can set your own pace and do as much or as little as you can meaning dance experience is not required to take part.
Come and join one of our Zumba Fitness classes in Stroud now and see why Martina's Zumba classes are so popular for yourself.
Zumba Gold is a slightly lighter pace and low to mid impact dance workout to the regular Zumba Fitness and so designed for seniors or anyone younger but looking for an easier to follow class. Zumba Gold will still offer all the fun and interesting elements of a zumba fitness class and is great exercise to get or keep you fit, energised and supple. Martina's classes which are very popular, sociable and friendly in Cainscross and Painswick. Come and join a dance fitness class now and see what you have been missing out on!